SEO for Law Firms
FREE SEO AUDIT TOOL
Did you know most consumers vet attorneys by looking at their website, online reviews and other information available on the web?*
of people seeking legal
adviceuse a search engine
of consumers place equal weight on
reviews & personal recommendations
If you want to improve your website’s visibility and generate
more leads, Zola Creative’s SEO services can help.
*Sources – National Law Review, October 1, 2015, Moses & Rooth 2015 Google Survey, Smart Insights 2016, 2013 BrightLocal Consumer Review Survey
What is SEO?
Strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase website visibility and drive traffic by improving rankings placement in the organic search results section of a search engine results page.
The Benefits of SEO
- A cost effective and sustainable strategy
- Generates traffic to your site
- Increases your firm’s local visibility online
- Increases brand awareness
- Provides information on how your website is being searched for, found and used by prospects, clients and/or colleagues.
What are search engines looking for?
- High quality, original content from a trustworthy, authoritative source
- Format that is both easily understood and able to be indexed by search engines using their algorithms
- On-Page Optimization with title tags, header tags, meta tags
- Schema markup (Back-end coding that gives search engines context for your site’s content)
- High quality inbound links from external sources (i.e. other websites) that are relevant to your content, practice area and audience
How Does Zola Improve Your Site’s Search Engine Rankings
and Increase Your Online Visibility?
- On-Page Optimization
- Content optimized to incorporate the semantic terms used in your region
- Your firm’s relevant keywords/terms in website content
- Custom title tags and meta descriptions to improve your website’s rankings & click through rate
- Heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.) to improve your website’s rankings and page readability
- Intra-site linking to highlight your site’s important content
- Off-Page Optimization
- Increased domain authority by attracting highly relevant links to your site
- PR placement (available)
- Paid directory listings such as Justia, Avvo, hg.org, lawyers.com, Nolo (available)
- Content Generation
- Initial development of custom practice area content to support SEO plan
- Ongoing custom content development through blog posts
- Local Optimization and Reputation Management
- Google My Business Listing set up, claim and personalization
- Branded search optimization
- Ongoing management
- Yext account to create name, address and phone (NAP) consistency for local listings
- Google Search Console set up
- Custom site coding to highlight businesses physical location
- Software to assist in the generation of local reviews used in local results
- Firm notifications of new reviews
- Promotion of positive reviews
- Custom Monthly Reporting
- Traffic reporting
- Rank reporting
- Lead tracking
- Available phone call tracking with tracking number
Invest in Content
Investing valuable time into curating legal content for your firm’s website is essential in improving your firm’s online visibility and driving more traffic to your website. A blog article written over five years ago for a Michigan elder law attorney has maintained a top spot for “how to pay for nursing home care with social security” and driven over 50,000 visitors to his website. Zola’s SEO plan generates custom content that is relevant to your firm’s practice area(s) and provides exposure to your firm for years to come.
Growth of Organic Search Engine Rankings After Implementation of Zola Synergy SEO Plans
These graphs are intended to illustrate the growth of organic search engine rankings at the outset of new Synergy SEO Plans.
Our Performance Guarantee
- 10 Keywords
- Page 1 of Google
- …within 3 months
Your site will rank on the first page of Google for 10 search terms within 3 months or you pay nothing more until they do.
Zola Success Story
Disability Attorneys of Arizona, Roeschke Law, LLC
In September 2015 attorney Kiel Roeschke contacted Zola Creative looking to create a website to establish an online presence for his new firm in Arizona. Within one month his new website was launched and his Synergy Online Marketing plan was underway.
Before long, rankings started to improve and search engines began delivering targeted visitors to his site.
As traffic increased so did leads. More and more visitors began filling out the contact form to speak to an attorney.
The site now ranks on the first page for over 110 of their targeted terms, including highly relevant searches like Disability Attorney Phoenix and Disability Attorney Arizona.
Disability Attorney Arizona
Disability Attorney Phoenix